Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jesus Junk of the Week

Disclaimer: We do not actually sell these ... but they are out there, and that's scary enough...

A year or so ago, I was sitting up at the front of the store when I got a phone call. On the other end of the phone was a 'country' sounding lady, you know, one of those that feels the need to scream everything as opposed to speaking normally. She asks....

"DO YA'LL SELL JESUS SUNGLASSES??"

I said, "no, sorry, no Jesus sunglasses"... Needless to say, she was incredibly disappointed.

So, it got me curious and I started doing a little research.... Ya'll.... they exist!! Here are a couple of 'precious' designs.

WWJD

Jesus in 3D!!!

And people act surprised when I say this business can make you cynical....

Although, I'd be lying if I said these 3D glasses weren't AWESOME! Cuz they are!!!





1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be awesome if the world wore Jesus glasses and saw things like He does!!

    ReplyDelete