Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's About Time! I know, right?!?!

Welcome to a blog that will not make your life better... it will not make you a smarter person... it will not let you in on the insights of daily parenting (shout out to my girl over at robinschicks.com)... it will not give you the latest news on make-up and chick shampoo (shout out to my lady whatsthestorybrooke.blogspot.com).

What it WILL do (hopefully), is make you laugh and make you think before you 'act out' in a public place. Working with the general public for so long has given me an entire harddrive full of funny stories. Let's face it, people can say and do some of the most ridiculous things!

So, that's what I'm doing.... letting you guys in on some of those moments. Everything from a guy cussing to express his love for the B.I.B.L.E., to a lady who should have.... well..... I'll have to tell you about that one later, it kinda makes me gag.

Should be a hoot!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out babe!! Blog looks great... you will entertain MANY with all your crazy stories. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete